Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Best Thing I Never Had Mp3 Song Download

Download Music Mp3:- Beyoncé – Best Affair I Never Had

Download Music Mp3:- Beyoncé - Best Thing I Never Had

This song was requested by one of our favorite music lovers, savour!!!

"Beyoncé" come up with some other song titled,"All-time Thing I Never Had ".

Download, Listen and Enjoy!!

DOWNLOAD Vocal HERE

Beyoncé – Best Thing I Never Had Lyrics

What goes around comes back effectually
(Hey my baby)
What goes around comes back around
(Hey my babe)
I say what goes effectually comes back around
(Hey my baby)
What goes around comes dorsum around

There was a time
I thought that you did everything right
No lies, no wrong
Male child I, must've been outta my heed
So when I remember of the time that I almost loved you
Y'all showed your ass and I, I saw the real you

Thank God yous blew it
I thank God I dodged a bullet
I'm and then over you
And so baby expert lookin' out

I wanted you bad
I'm so through with that
'Cause honestly yous turned out to be the
Best affair I never had
You turned out to be the
Best affair I never had
And I'm gon' e'er exist the best thing y'all never had
Oh I bet it sucks to exist y'all right now

So sad you're hurt
Boo hoo, oh, did y'all expect me to care?
Yous don't deserve my tears
I guess that'south why they own't there
When I think that there was a time that I about loved yous
Y'all showed your donkey and baby yep, I saw the real you

Give thanks God you blew it
I thank God I dodged a bullet
I'm and so over you
Babe good lookin' out

I wanted you bad
I'chiliad so through with that
'Cause honestly you turned out to exist the
Best thing I never had
I said you lot turned out to exist the
Best affair I never had
Hmm, and I'll never be the best thing you never had
Oh infant, I bet it sucks to exist you right now

I know you want me back
Information technology's time to face the facts
That I'm the i that's got away
Lord knows that it would take another place
Another time, another earth, another life
Give thanks God I found the good in goodbye

I used to want you so bad
I'grand so through with that
'Cause honestly yous turned out to be the
Best thing I never had
Oh you turned out to be the
Best affair I never had
Oh and I will always exist the best matter yous never had
Ooh best thing yous never had

I used to desire you lot so bad
I'm then through with that
'Cause honestly you turned out to be the
Best matter I never had
Oh you turned out to be the
Best thing I never had
Whoa, I'll never exist the best thing yous never had
Oh babe, I bet information technology sucks to be you right now

Bet it sucks to be you right at present
(What goes around comes back around)
Bet it sucks to be you correct now
(What goes effectually comes back around)
Bet it sucks to exist you right now

Do yous observe Naijafinix Blog Useful??

Click Here for Feedback and 5-Star Rating!

CLICK HERE TO Comment ON THIS POST

"A Must Spotter:- NEW YEAR HUSTLE"

SEE MORE VIDEOS

DOWNLOAD HERE

Posted by: walkerwhavillat.blogspot.com

Post a Comment for "Best Thing I Never Had Mp3 Song Download"